Natural Aussie Gal

Natural Aussie Gal

Monday, December 1, 2014

30-day exercise challenge

I am all nice and refreshed from a lovely weekend away, with the hubby, to Port Stephens. I stuck to my healthy eating throughout the days, but must admit, I did cave in for dinners and indulged in some takeaway. That's what holidays are for after all. And only eating junk for dinner is a massive improvement for me on holidays. 

But now I am back, all ready to get back into my healthy eating and I have been trying to decide how to start exercising for a bit of toning up. Nothing like walking around in a bikini on the beach to help get you motivated!
Then I found this 30-day challenge on Pinterest and decided that I had nothing to lose and it is a great way to get started into exercising. I really lack motivation, so this should gradually work me into the routine, without being too time consuming. It's great that I have something to tell me what to do every day, so there are no excuses!!

I am so trying this. Starting today, for the month of December. I can't do a proper push-up so this could be very interesting...



I am proud to say that day 1 is complete. Only 29 more days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment